Thursday, December 9, 2010

My purpose in starting this blog

I love talking about religion. Not just my religion, but religion in general. I myself am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, but I believe that there is truth that can be found in all religions. I was born and raised in California and as such had the opportunity to talk with many people of different beliefs and social demographics. Now that I am going to school in Provo UT, the thing I miss the most is that diversity that I grew up around. This blog is an opportunity for me to try and regain that interaction. To share my beliefs with others and for others to share their beliefs with me. There is so much in the world that could be fixed if peoples of different beliefs could just talk as human beings. I hope that all people of every religion will feel comfortable reading this blog and commenting on the beliefs that we all hold dear.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Being a California girl myself, I know exactly what you mean. Being here in Utah where there is a lot of active members causes a lot to take their beliefs for granted. I look forward to seeing what you write.

    ReplyDelete